Hi! I’m Bryony and this is my travel diary.
I’ll be writing about my current adventures and previous trips, documenting the highs, the lows, the mishaps, and the lessons I’ve learned from them.
Be prepared for honesty (/cynicism), the occasional case of TMI, billions of travel snaps, and a severe lack of inspirational quotes, profound insights, or #wanderlust.
So, me. I like:
- Food (predominantly ice cream and anything potato-based.)
- Photography (I studied it at uni but am now mainly an insta-addict – those uni fees were totally worth it…)
- Music (but I’ll never put my iPod on shuffle for you. EVER.)
- Dogs (I spend an inordinate amount of time googling pictures of cute puppies, and have been known to stop in the street to excitedly stroke strangers’ dogs.)
- Especially my dog, Barney (he’s old, chunky, a bit stupid, but I love him and miss him when I’m away. And my family, too, obvs.)
- The sun (but sadly the feeling isn’t mutual – hello factor 50)
Thanks for reading!